Houstonians are heading to Brock Wagner’s Saint Arnold Brewery on the edge of Downtown to indulge in craft beer, craft food, games, vibrant art, and amazing views of the city.
Texas’ oldest craft brewer opened their newest edition, the Beer Garden & Restaurant, in July 2018. The 25,000 sq. foot facility is open seven days a week for get-togethers with friends, family, and furry companions. With forward-thinking architecture and design, and vivid works of art from Houston artists, it is a place that all Houstonians would love to gather and bring their visitors to from around the world.
The space is located next door to the Brewery and Beer Hall. Guests are able to explore the biergarten-inspired space, sample brew in the tasting room, get a peek at the tank farm, and even host private events inside the facility. The Beer Hall remains open every Saturday from 11am to 4pm. The famous Saint Arnold tours are offered every day at 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 5 p.m., and 7 p.m. and is free for all ages. Attendees (of legal age) also can sample a few delicious Saint Arnold beers.
With the opening of the Beer Garden & Restaurant, Executive Chef Ryan Savoie has expanded the menu to include pizzas, larger entrees, and some of the classics from the Beer Hall including Crawfish Roll and Amber Ale Bratwurst. Dining hours at the Beer Garden & Restaurant are Sunday through Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Thursday through Saturday 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saint Arnold brews many different beers and styles. Twelve are made year round and seven are seasonal. They are available in bars, restaurants, grocery stores, liquor stores and warehouse stores in Texas and Louisiana.
- Saint Arnold Brewing Co. has the most Great American Beer Festival and World Beer Cup beer medals/awards than any other brewery in the South (26 total)
- Ordinary/Special Bitter Category Winner for Amber Ale (Bronze Medal - 2018)
- Scottish Ale Category Winner for Oktoberfest (Silver Medal - 2018)
- Named Mid-Size Brewing Company of the Year (2017)
- No. 1 ranking in Thrillist’s list of “Houston’s Ten Best Breweries” (2015)
- Named one of the top five breweries to host an event by Smart Meetings Magazine (2010)
- Featured in a USA Today list of 10 of the best small breweries in the country (2006)
Greater Houston Convention & Visitors Bureau - Member since 2009